CleanKeto: 4 Types Of Beta-Hydroxybutyrate And No JunkSKU: cKeto-60 ISBN: 688099877002
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
In Stock. 1200 mg per serving - 30 servings - 60 Capsules - Made In The USA.
Why do I want to take CleanKeto?
There are several potential reasons why someone might choose to take the CleanKeto supplement when starting on a keto diet. Here are five possible benefits of taking a CleanKeto supplement:
- Easing into ketosis: A CleanKeto supplement may help to speed up the process of transitioning into a ketogenic state, which can be challenging for some people.
- Supporting weight loss: The keto diet is often used for weight loss, and a CleanKeto supplement may help to support this goal by providing additional ketones to fuel the body and help optimize your deficiency to support appetite control.
- Improving brain function: Some people report enhanced mental clarity and focus when in a ketogenic state, and a CleanKeto supplement may help optimize your deficiency to promote these benefits.
- Enhancing physical performance: Some studies have suggested that the keto diet may improve physical performance, and a CleanKeto supplement may help optimize your deficiency to support this effect.
- Reducing inflammation: The keto diet has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects, and a CleanKeto supplement may help optimize your deficiency to support this benefit.
Our CleanKeto Formula
Our CleanKeto Formula contains four active forms of Beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB), while most keto supplements have only three types. In addition, we don't use additional ingredients that will compromise your Keto Lifestyle. The only other element used is the HPMC, which consists of the Vegetarian Capsule Material. Nothing else. No Stearates, No Rice Flour, No Strange Flow Agents, No Junk. Only The Good Stuff For Your Keto Lifestyle!
What Is Keto?
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, adequate-protein, low-carbohydrate diet. This diet forces the body to burn fats rather than carbohydrates.
The BHB is a keto body. Generally produced mildly by your body during fasting or exercise. Taking a supplement that supports ketosis can support natural fat burning. A complete article about Ketones is available here (Read the article on Ketones).
When is this taken?
This product is taken right when you are going to bed, and as part of your intermittent fasting to support burning fat overnight during sleep. Fasting is key.
What is the difference between the 4 keto ingredients?
Calcium beta-hydroxybutyrate, magnesium beta-hydroxybutyrate, sodium beta-hydroxybutyrate, and potassium D-beta-hydroxybutyrate are all molecules that belong to a class of compounds calledketone bodies. The liver produces these molecules during a process called ketogenesis, which occurs when the body is in a state of ketosis.
In terms of their function in the body, all of these molecules serve as an alternative source of energy for the body's cells, particularly when glucose (sugar) is not readily available. They do this by providing an alternative source of fuel for the mitochondria, the "powerhouses" of the cell, which are responsible for generating energy.
The main difference between these molecules is the type of element they are attached to. Calcium beta-hydroxybutyrate is attached to a calcium atom, magnesium beta-hydroxybutyrate is attached to a magnesium atom, sodium beta-hydroxybutyrate is attached to a sodium atom, and potassium D-beta-hydroxybutyrate is attached to a potassium atom. These elements can affect the properties and behavior of the ketone bodies. For instance, a recent study on mice has shown D-beta-hydroxybutyrate helps with diabetic eye damage (Read more here).
As a dietary supplement company, we offer these for general health as we make no medical claims.
Clean Label Supplement
This product does not contain strange additional ingredients, only HPMC and 4 Types of BHB.
- Calcium Beta-hydroxybutyrate
- Magnesium Beta-hydroxybutyrate
- Sodium Beta-hydroxybutyrate
- Potassium D-Beta-Hydroxybutyrate